Brokerage Fee Schedule
Why Pay a 6% Brokerage Fee When Your Home Sells In A Week?
When you list your property for sale with a local Broker, the brokerage fee can be anywhere from 5% to 8% of the Sales Price, payable through the proceeds of sale at closing. The listing broker then enters your home's information into the MLS and offers to share the Brokerage Fee with another agent who is working with a buyer. Typically, this is 50% of the total brokerage fee so the Buyer's Agent will be paid anywhere from 2.5% to 4% of the Sales Price from the proceeds of sale at closing. The Seller has agreed to pay the negotiated Brokerage Fee upon signing the Listing Agreement. The Listing Agent then agrees to share the fee with a cooperating broker. This system works very well for Sellers by allowing multiple agents and multiple buyers to view your home and provide you with the highest and best offer.
Below is the Real Estate Brokerage Fee Schedule for Redmond Oregon Homes.com (ROH) as of 01-01-2021.
The stated Brokerage Fee would be paid to Redmond Oregon Homes.com upon closing. At the time of listing the home for sale, the Seller would choose the Buyer's Agent Commission. (Typically 2.5%) Please note, there may be times when Redmond Oregon Homes.com does an excellent job marketing your home and represents the Buyer wanting to purchase your home. In this case, ROH would be entitled to receive the Buyer's Agent's Fee as a Disclosed Limited Agent. See Oregon Real Estate Initial Agency Disclosure Pamphlet
Top Dollar Listing Program
Redmond Oregon Homes.com is a full service brokerage that charges a flat fee as outlined below.
Single Family Residential, vacant or owner occupied and not on acreage,
Sales Price Range Brokerage Fee*
Up to $400,000 $3995
$400,001 to $550,000 $4995
$550,001 to $700,000 $6500
$700,001 to $800,000 $7500
$800,001 to $1,000,000 $9500
Over $1,000,000 negotiable
*Add $1000 to brokerage fee if on acreage or tenant occupied.
Multifamily 2 to 4 units any price, brokerage fee is equal to 2.0% of the sales price.
Vacant Land, any price, brokerage fee is equal to 2% of the sales price.
Commercial on a case by case basis.
Why does Redmond Oregon Homes.com have this special pricing?
- You've worked hard to earn your equity over the years. Wouldn't the money you save selling your home be better spent on your next home or family expenses?
- I have low overhead and don't pay high Franchise Fees or split the commission with the Company.
- I can earn additional income by helping you buy another home in the area or work directly with a buyer for the purchase of your home. Either way, I have additional income incentives to provide you with the best service and a smooth transaction.
Full Service Brokerage working to earn your 5 Star Rating. Here is some of what I do:
- Communication Guarantee: I will call you a minimum of once a week to update you on the listing and sale process, guaranteed, or I will reduce my commission by $100.
- Before going "live" on the market, I will make sure the MLS information is accurate including Disclosures.
- When you're ready, your home will be listed in the local MLS (Multiple Listing Service) and be shared with all of the other Real Estate Companies and Agents and websites including Realtor.com®, Zillow, Coldwell Banker, ReMax, John L. Scott, Windermere, Keller Williams and Hasson Company, to name a few.
- Up to 40 Digital Photos of your home will be loaded into the MLS.
- Video walk-thru to be used to help out of area buyers.
- Install Professional Yard Sign. (if allowed)
- Install MLS Lockbox so your home is secure and I know when agents show your home.
- Co-ordinate and schedule showings with you and provide feedback from agents.
- In-person or virtual meetings to go over offers and prepare all counter offers and negotiations.
- Co-ordinate and Schedule inspections, appraisals, repairs, septic pumping and well tests (if needed).
- Review the Preliminary Title Report for accuracy.
- Communicate with the Buyer's Lender.
- Communicate with the Title and Escrow company.
- Review the Estimated Settlement Statement provided by the Escrow Agent, for accuracy.
- Attend the signing of the closing documents with you at the Escrow Company when possible to help answer questions.
- Remind you to contact your utility companies because you will soon be on your way to your next destination!! Congratulations!!
In today's competitive market, you need a passionate, local advisor that can help you navigate the home buying and selling process. As a valued client, you'll receive:
• Expertise on neighborhoods and the local markets
• Innovative strategies to market and sell your home
• Additional insights into listings that are not accessible online
• A proven negotiator who will be with you every step of the way
• A trusted and knowledgeable partner through closing and beyond